§ 1 Arrival and Departure
(1) The arrival time on the arrival day starts from 14:00 o’clock.
(2) The checkout time on the day of departure is 10:00 o’clock at the latest.
(3) Changeover day during main season: saturdays only.
§ 2 Minimum Stay
(1 ) During main season our apartments require a one week minimum stay.
(2) During pre-/post season our apartments require a three nights minimum stay.
§ 3 Maximum Occupancy
(1) The maximum number of guests is limited to 4-6 persons for our apartments 1, 2, 4, 5 and 2-4 persons for our apartments 3 and 6.
§ 4 Rental rate and payment methods
(1) You will receive confirmation of your reservation once the application has been approved and initial or full payment has been processed. An initial rental deposit payment of 20% of the rental fee will be due at the time of booking.
In the event of a reservation not being accepted by us, all fees paid will be refunded immediately.
(2) Once a reservation is received and accepted by us, the guest is liable for payment of the balance of the rental fee on the day of arrival. In Case of non-payment by the due date we are entitled to terminate the contract immediately and without notice and let the property to someone else.
(3) Rental rates include spa tax, final cleaning, towels (no beach towels), linens, air conditioning, service charges and insurances. Extra services are to be paid locally.
(4) Payment is accepted in the quoted currency (€) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed upon in advance. We accept payments via bank transfer or cash. No credit card payments are accepted.
(5) Rates may be subject to change at our discretions.
§ 5 Cancellation and early termination
(1) If the guest terminates the contract before the rental period starts and doesn’t name a replacement that accepts the same terms, then they are responsible for paying the following percentages of the rental price to cover costs (excl. cleaning), as long as a further rental is not possible:
|30 to 15 days before rental period||50 % of rental price|
|15 to 7 days before rental period||75 % of rental price|
|7 days and less before rental period||80 % of rental price|
Thereafter, we can let the property to someone else.
(2) The guest can prove a lesser damage at any point.
(3) If the guest terminates their stay early, they are still responsible to pay the full rental price.
(4) Termination is only accepted in writing. The date applicable is the day the document is received by us.
(5) Travel insurance is highly recommended.
§ 6 Liability and Responsibilities of the Guest
(1) The rental property incl. the furniture and the other contents are to be treated with care. The guest is held responsible for the actions of other people within the house. The guest is liable for all damaged goods, damage to the property or anything else related to the property, whether caused by themselves or their accompanying guests.
(2) Faults that are found before or during the rental period are to be reported to us immediately.
(3) Animals are not allowed.
(4) Smoking is allowed outside only.
(5) House rules: the guest agrees to abide by the house rules. These are provided in the property.
If some of the legal requirements of these terms are inoperative or impractical, or become so in the future, the effectiveness of the terms and conditions will not be affected.
Villa Ema Apartments